Do you really understand what low oxygen saturation means for you?
You may have found Heart Failure Solutions.com while looking for information about many health concerns other than heart failure, but understand that when Low Oxygen Levels become an issue for you, it inevitably leads to HEART FAILURE!
This is just one reason that the world is suffering an epidemic of Heart Failure today.
There are solutions for suffering, and Addressing Low Oxygen Level (low blood oxygen saturation) is the very first step you MUST take if you hope to heal or breathe easier.
The basic element of all life is Oxygen.
Without oxygen life stops. It seems reasonable that you would notice if your body wasn’t getting enough.
You think that you KNOW when your oxygen levels are low!
Most people, however, are completely unaware and free of any significant concern while they experience extremely low oxygen levels!
In order to Address Low Oxygen Levels you need to THINK YOU NEED TO!
Do you really believe low oxygen saturation will cause you to suffer harsh consequences?
If you aren’t convinced, you are not likely to inconvenience yourself with supplemental oxygen use.
Feeling “fine” is a good reason to skip the annoyance.
Keep in mind that there is no such thing as incurable AND you can feel GREAT with plenty of energy WHILE you age!
Don’t buy into the explanation that those aches and pains and the constant fatigue are just signs of getting OLD!
Pain, fatigue, and worsening eye sight are caused by lack of functional oxygen.
That is, lack of adequate oxygen available to your cells, tissues and organs, though you may not actually be seeing low oxygen levels via oximetry!
Oximeters are valuable tools for measuring blood oxygen levels, but there are definitely LIMITS to what these tools can tell you.
The following symptoms are caused by LIFE THREATENING LOW OXYGEN LEVELS!
- water retention (especially feet/ ankles)
- shortness of breath/ difficulty breathing/ dyspnea
- extreme fatigue
- blue coloring around lips
- mental confusion/short-term-memory loss
- chronic cough of usually clear mucous
- frequent bouts of pneumonia
- frequent bacterial infections
- muscle weakness
- chest tightness
- sudden cardiac arrest
- acute heart failure
YES! Sudden cardiac arrest is a possible symptom of extremely Low Oxygen Levels.
Acute heart failure (meaning the sudden accumulation of fluid that sends you racing to the emergency room) is inevitable with chronic low oxygen levels.
This is obviously a very dangerous condition, but are you taking into consideration exactly what those symptoms will cost you?
Low Oxygen Levels Will Prevent You From Recovering From Heart Failure And A Whole Lot More!
Whether you know you have low oxygen levels or not, the signs and symptoms will show up.
And those symptoms will wreak havoc with your life.
In the long term, every aspect of your physical, emotional, spiritual, and financial health will be impacted!
- you become increasingly inactive due to your lack of energy
- relationships suffer because you don’t have the energy to give them
- conflicts arise because you are cloudy, unfocused and forgetful
- unbearable pain levels become routine and leaves you irritated with life
- favorite hobbies and activities become impossible for you
- colds and flu side line you, more and more work hours lost
- you heal slowly and strange bacterial and viral infections plague you
- mood swings are common and you become more cross than usual
- late evenings are out of the question because you hit a wall and end up sick
- travel becomes a real challenge, especially by plane, and will usually cause illness
- swollen ankles can be so painful they prevent you from walking comfortably
- frequent hospitalizations will end your career early resulting in huge income loss
- the inability to take care of yourself will rob you of your independence and/or put a heavy burden on your loved ones
- progressive muscle weakness will eventually prevent an inactive or bed ridden person from repositioning often enough and will result in bed sores
Have you read your free ebook from the “Life Breath Coach”?
“Increase Your Oxygen” is our gift to you.
Get down to the basics and then get ready to learn how to use your breathing to transform your life!
If you’ve already read your free ebook you may be ready for the next step on the journey toward better health and wellness!
Click on the link below to learn how you can feel better soon!
Carrie Tucker, RCP
The Life Breath Coach
Heart Failure Solutions
PS– Remember everyday:
- Relax and Release tension
- Exhale Slowly
- Be active in a way that adds Joy to your life
Plus pure water ~whole foods~sunshine~and laughter