ALL of the cells that make up your body need oxygen or they will DIE!
Hey, no joke!
Killing off cells sure won’t build health.
If your oxygen level falls low enough, it can stimulate your vagus nerve and cause your heart to stop.
If you are ignoring your low oxygen level, you are risking DEATH!
Do you have low oxygen levels? Are you risking death without noticing?
- Ask your family to tell you if your lips are blue.
While you’re asking, find out if anyone has noticed short term memory loss.
- How was your last eye exam?
Were your eyes worse? Low oxygen levels cause the loss of your eye sight.
- Do you hit a brick wall of fatigue at the end of your day?
Do you wake up feeling tired? Low oxygen levels MEAN low energy levels!
Do you know what you need to about YOUR blood oxygen level?
1. When blood oxygen levels fall below 92% saturation, the pressure of the oxygen within your blood is too low to penetrate the walls of the red blood cells.
- It won’t do you any good to argue with science and gas laws.
2. Most insurance companies will not pay for oxygen unless your levels fall to 88% oxygen saturation.
- This has nothing to do with what is best for you, it is just the point at which your insurance is willing to pay for your home oxygen use.
3. Every time your blood oxygen level falls below 92% saturation you face a potentially deadly situation.
- Vagal stimulation can stop your heart causing sudden death
4. Low oxygen levels may be present only at certain times.
- when retaining excessive fluid
- when airways are tight and wheezy
- with respiratory illness, or advancing lung disease
- sleep apnea
- about 3:00am when you wake gasping for air
- with activity when the heart muscle has become weak
- while bending over or kneeling down
- sudden onset of Heart Failure
5. Recurring low blood oxygen levels are harmful and should be prevented with supplemental oxygen if possible.
- The problem is that your doctor may not witness your oxygen levels at 88%, and if he/she doesn’t see it he/she won’t order it.
- Another big challenge is that portable oxygen use is inconvenient and you may avoid using it. (There is also unwarranted fear of home gas use.)
- Untreated low oxygen levels rob your eye sight, short term memory, and your strength.
6. Many doctors give misinformation about oxygen because they don’t understand the importance of meeting oxygen need themselves.
MIS information You Should NEVER Believe:
Using oxygen will make your lungs weak is NOT a true fact!
Using oxygen too much will make you need it more is NOT a true fact!
You only need oxygen when you feel like you need it is NOT a true fact!
If your oxygen level is low you will get used to it is NOT a true fact!
You don’t need oxygen unless you maintain readings lower than 88% blood oxygen saturation is NOT a true fact!
You need supplemental oxygen if your levels fall below 92%!
7. Even if your blood oxygen saturation is NOT low you CAN benefit from using supplemental oxygen with activity!
- Whether your blood oxygen level is dangerously low, or in the normal range, getting your heart rate up while using supplemental oxygen will help you to utilize oxygen better, and that WILL make you feel better!
Heart Failure is inevitable if you are living with low oxygen level.
You may not even be aware of it, but the consequences of ignoring low oxygen level are harsh.
Low blood oxygen levels are dangerous!
Often caregivers are concerned for the needs of their care recipient and in the process of discovering how to give good care, they realize that they need care as badly as their patient does!
You can cause serious health issues with your bad breathing habits and not even know it!
Until you have lost your get up and go, you don’t realize that you are deteriorating!
Addressing your bad breathing habits will help whether you are experiencing early heart failure, or extreme fatigue from over work!
Find out how your breathing is making you sick and what you can do about it!
The Life Breath Club offers a free ebook with live weekly coaching to discuss breath awareness.
Click on the link below to learn about the benefits of membership.
This is a private membership site to protect your medical privacy.
Carrie Tucker, RCP
The Life Breath Coach
Heart Failure Solutions
PS– Remember everyday:
- Relax and Release tension
- Exhale Slowly
- Be active in a way that adds joy to your life
Plus pure water ~whole foods~sunshine~and laughter